Cheesecloth in Bulk Wholesale, Grade 90, 36 Square Feet, 100% Unbleached Cotton Fabric Ultra Fine Reusable Cheese Cloth
- Made with lint-free 100% unbleached cotton
- Grade 90 finest weave offers maximum strength and durability - 4 yards
- Very fine mash.
- 44 x 36 stitches per square inch
- Eco-friendly washable and reusable
- Can be cut with sharp scissors to meet your unique needs
Cheesecloth is so named because it is a type of cloth that was once commonly used to wrap cheese wheels and strain off excess whey. It kept the cheese moist without keeping it too wet and it prevented cheese from drying out. It is very versatile in its uses.
- Grade 90: one of the highest quality cheese cloth fabrics. Holds together well and lasts a long time.
100% unbleached cotton: Makes the cheese cloth dye-free, bleach-free, and all natural, hypoallergenic and allergen-free (with the exception of someone who is allergic to all cotton products).
- Highest quality types are lint free too. No lint is left on your food or hard surfaces. No impurities or blended fibers are leached out or left behind when you use the highest quality of cheesecloths.
All of our cheesecloths come in one size. You are free to cut them down to the size you find most easily manageable for the tasks you need cheesecloth for. There are literally dozens of uses for these very versatile cloths.
Applications of Cheese Cloth
Our four square yards of cheese cloth made of unbleached, pure virgin, lint-free cotton can perform dozens of tasks. Use it to cover and store foods in your pantry, clean tables and kitchen prep surfaces, and wipe up messes. When the cloth becomes too dirty, simply throw it in your restaurant wash, no bleach, and wash separately from other restaurant linens to protect its lint-free and bleach-free properties. If it is too dirty and too messy to wash clean without bleach, throw it away and cut a new piece of cheese cloth to replace it.
It is very eco-friendly and will not cause problems if placed in a landfill. The natural fibers break down quickly, and because there are no residues or synthetic fibers involved in making this Grade 90, 44 x 36 stitches per square inch, fine weave cheese cloth. It is also silicone-free We suggest washing it with all natural, hypoallergenic, bleach-free and perfume- and dye-free detergents to preserve the eco-friendly qualities of our cheese cloth.
Other restaurant uses for cheese cloth are:
- Making and straining broths
- Straining tofu and soft cheeses to reduce standing liquid
- Making homemade yogurt
- Wrap and meats and cheeses to keep them from drying out or getting too moist
- Bundle fresh herbs and use as a pomander to strain flavors into soups without the herbs becoming a floating ingredient in the soups
You may even find some uses yourself that are not listed here.
How Cheese Cloth Is Used Elsewhere
As previously mentioned, cheese cloth is very versatile. you can purchase bulk cheese cloth for any of the following uses at home or in other places of employment (e.g., an art classroom, pottery business, etc.).
- All-natural food strainer for everything from nut milks to homemade cheese to homemade sour cream and butter to homemade jams and jellies.
- Spice bags, drying spices, and pomanders with potpourri to make your home smell nice
- Strainers for homemade soaps and candles
- Basting bags for cooking meats
- Crushing grapes or other fruits to make wine and strain off the solids
- Creating homemade fruit sauces and/or straining homemade baby food
- Creating painting effects on your walls or wood furniture
- Keeping clay and pottery projects moist so that you can continue to work on them without them drying out too soon
- Wiping up art and craft messes, or using to create a layer of varnish over paintings
- Holiday decorating, particularly Halloween for ghosts and spider webs or tattered/haunted looks
- Halloween costumes, like mummy or ghost
- Dyed to create tablecloths or table runners
- Used to patch holes in plaster, walls, ceilings, etc.
Now that you have a lot of ideas for this product, you should have no problem deciding what other ways you can use our cheese cloth. Order your bulk roll today, store it in a closet, and cut off swatches as you need it for whatever you want to use it for.